If you live in the USA, you know about and are aware of what Planned Parenthood is. So lets jump right into it without much introduction. We know Planned Parenthood is a national organization that provides a variety of services, which include breast exams, mammograms, birth control and variety of other services. This article is simply about Abortion and what Planned Parenthood doesn't want you to know about it. So let's just get right at it.
1. Planned Parenthood (PP) is an Abortion Provider and provides over 30% of the abortions in our country. PP abortions account for over 30% of PP's yearly income and profit. While PP lies to you about how much abortion plays a role in its profit and quotes you at 3%, it factually more than 30%. For a small video on this topic, watch below.
2. Abortions happen at all stages of pregnancy. Even at the end of a pregnancy or full term. Abortion Procedures are much worse than what some might expect. Below are several videos depicting what happens at an abortion. The doctor in the videos has performed well over 800 abortions in which he is quite experienced.
Below is a 2nd-trimester abortion and what occurs during such.
Below is a 1st-trimester abortion.
Below is a 1st-trimester abortion that uses pills.
Below is the 3rd trimester abortion which can be up until birth.
3. Currently, Federal Law makes it legal to abort babies up to the ninth month of pregnancy. While some states have restrictions on abortion, all states permit abortion into the ninth month for certain exceptions. Eight states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont, and New York). The preborn child in the United States does not have any rights until he or she exits a woman’s body. https://caselaw.findlaw.com/us-supreme-court/410/179.html
This means every state, no matter what laws they have, are required to allow abortions all the way up until birth.
4. Over 8,000 3rd Trimester abortions happen every year in the United States according to the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/reproductivehealth/data_stats/abortion.htm
5. Many abortions are performed for reasons other than to protect the life and health of the mother. Americans have knowledge of Roe v. Wade. The case after it known as Doe v. Bolton, had its own consequences. https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/doe-v-bolton-1973
Doe created the ability to redefine the word "Health". It allowed the states to decide what the word Health meant to them and how they can use it. So under Doe, the word "Health" can mean whatever the abortionist and the mother decide. Doe broadly defined motherly health. Health can mean and be synonymous with the woman's physical, psychological, emotional and personal well being. To define health as the wellbeing means that if the woman decides she is fat or ugly when pregnant, she can abort the baby. She can abort the baby for any circumstance because of Doe v. Bolton.
We see this in the real world. George Tiller would allow abortions for “mental health reasons,” such as going to prom or being pregnant while in high school. https://www.operationrescue.org/archives/disturbing-reasons-for-third-trimester-abortions-based-on-eleven-cases/
The Guttmacher Institute reported that abortions for fetal abnormalities “make up a small minority” abortions in the late-term, and abortions committed to saving a mother’s life are even smaller. “After Tiller”, the documentary also notes that third-trimester abortions were committed on babies who were healthy. Abortionist Warren Hern does so, and he has committed abortions for reasons beyond health. While abortion advocates claim that abortion is necessary when the health of the woman is at risk, facts show that late-term abortion is more dangerous for the mother. https://www.guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-united-states
6. Planned Parenthood Sells Baby Body Parts. In an undercover video, an executive PP was caught haggling over the price of baby body parts.
Another Executive caught selling body parts in undercover footage.
Stem Express is a buyer of baby body parts for research. Showing the other side of this, Stem Express is shown here wanting to purchase the baby parts from PP.